Sodium chloride 3.0
Potassium dihydrogen phosphate 0.2
Dipotassium hydrogen phosphate 1.1
Potassium chloride 0.2
Magnesium chloride 0.1
Sodium thioglycolate 1.0
Calcium chloride 0.1
Final pH7.2-7.4 at 25℃
Principle and Interpretation:
Sodium thioglycolate, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, magnesium chloride, disodium hydrogen phosphate, potassium dihydrogen phosphate, calcium chloride are the most basic elements to maintain the survival of bacteria. AGAR is the coagulant. The components in the medium can protect the specimens during transportation, maintain the survival of the specimens, and maintain a low REDOX potential and a stable pH value.
Suspend 13.25g of the medium in 1 liter of distilled water. Dispense into tubes.Sterilize in an autoclave at 121℃(15 lbs.) for 15 minutes. Cooling to solidification at room temperature.
2）Ready-to-use Tube Medium：
1. Open the package before sampling.
2. Remove the sampling swab and transport tube.
3. Conduct sample collection at the specified sampling site.
4. Place the collected swab into the transport medium.
5. Mark Information of the sample
6. Transport to the laboratory and take out the sampling swab
7. Spread and isolate the sample
1. This product is only used for IVD.
2. Used medium should be disinfected.
3. Only opearted by the trained experimenters.
4. Wear gloves and mask to take protective measures.
5. Routine sample collection should be submitted within 24±2 hours, and the detection rate of bacteria will be affected if the sample is out of time.
6. Do not use after expiration.