1. Open the package before sampling.
2. Remove the sampling swab and transport tube.
3. Conduct sample collection at the specified sampling site.
4. Place the collected swab into the transport medium.
5. Mark Information of the sample
6. Transport to the laboratory and take out the sampling swab
7. Spread and isolate the sample
1. This product is only used for IVD.
2. Used medium should be disinfected.
3. Only opearted by the trained experimenters.
4. Wear gloves and mask to take protective measures.
5. Routine sample collection should be submitted within 24±2 hours, and the detection rate of bacteria will be affected if the sample is out of time.
6. Do not use after expiration.